When it comes to roofs, minor issues can cause major problems. It is often the leak you are unaware of that causes the most damage—rotting out rafters or even walls. Identifying these problems is essential for proper roof maintenance.
We offer a low-cost solution to avoid potentially high roof repair costs down the road: a Roof Tune-Up. A Roof Tune-Up starts off with one of our qualified team members evaluating your roof; he will do a written assessment of the condition that will then be emailed to you. If a Roof Tune-Up is the right option, we will do the following…
- Seal plumbing pipes and flashings, extending the life of your roof by 2 to 10 years.
- Replace up to two shingles (if more than two is needed, there is probably a bigger problem)
The best time to get a Roof Tune-Up is in the non-winter seasons, when there is no snow on the roof: Spring, Summer, or Fall. If your roof is 5, 10, 15 or even 20 years old, you are a good candidate for a Tune-Up!
If your roof needs more than a Tune-Up, we will stop, show you what was found, and give you options to address the problems.
There are a few reasons why a Roof Tune-Up may not be enough…
- Shingles are loose or missing
- Shingles are too far gone
- Rotten or buckling wood
- An existing leak issue
What about the roofs we install? With our roofs, if they are less than 20 years old, Tune-Ups are mostly never necessary. Why do we say that? Well, there are a couple of reasons…
- We use better sealants and processes when the job is originally done, so it will last longer.
- We give 20-year warranties! If you encounter a problem, while under warranty, we take care of it at no cost!
Think you might be in need of a Roof Tune-Up?